1.A They might be stolen goods.
2.C They are news reporters.
3.D The man went to change the time of his computer class.
4.B The fifth contestant won the biggest prize
5.B Looking for a railway timetable.
6.D He had his haircut yesterday.
7.A He cannot appreciate the Picasso exhibition
8.D He has been long involved in student government.
Long Conversation One
9. B Something went wrong with her car.
10. D Cost
11. A Third-party insurance.
Long Conversation Two
12. C Where to locate their plant.
13. D Their basic facilities are good.
14. A Try to avoid making a hasty decision.
15. C Road and rail links for small towns.
16. A One fifth of them were on bad terms with their sisters and brothers.
17. C Advance in age.
18. B They tend to forget past unhappy memories and focus on their present needs.
19. C They are the only insect that migrates along fixed routes.